CUMM CROSS PRODUCTION
Contact & General Information
- Bandleader: Stephen Cummins
- Designer: Cumm Cross Family
- Presentation: 2014 TBD
- Mail: 78 West Walnut Park, Roxbury, MA 02119
- P#: 617-335-5248 camp 617-524-6376
- Email: email@example.com
- Web site: CummCrossProduction.com
- Facebook: Stephen Cummins
- Band Launching: 2013 TBD
- Mas Camp hours: M-F 5-10PM, Sat 1-10PM
- 2008 Fantasy Of an Aquatic Kingdom
- 2009 Aztecs an Empire Remembered
- 2010 In A Mystical Forest
- 2011 Ming Dynasty Return of the Jewel
- 2012 Mas N' The Street
- 2013 No presentation
SOURCE: Boston Carnival Village.
Stephen Cummins, grew up in the streets of Christ Church, Barbados. He came from a very well know entertainment family, and was a member of the Christ Church Branch of the Yoruba Dancers, led by "Gabby" and Elombe Motley" and studied creative movement and the arts with Egbert McDonald Sayers. He has been quite active in Boston Carnival for many years representing Barbados and all its traditions of Caribbean culture.
Directions? You Ask!
View Larger Map