D' Midas International
Contact & General Information
- Bandleader: Rudy Osborne
- Designer: Stephen Derek
- Presentation: Zulu Nation
- Address: 427 Seaver St, Dorchester, MA
- Phone #: Janet Harry. 617-767-3454 / Juan 857-445-6237
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site: www.dmidasboston.com
- Band Launching: Sunday, June 29,2014
- Mas Camp hours: 4 to 10PM
- 2014 - Zulu Nation
- 2013 - tbd
- 2012 - PLUMAGE
- 2011 - Boycott
- 2010 - Ye Saga George
- 2009 - NA
- 2008 - Mama This is Mas
- 2007 - Somewhere in the Amazon
SOURCE: Boston Carnival Village.
D' Midas Boston's leader Rudy Osborne has been at the helm for over twenty years. He got involved with Boston Carnival, although by accident as he said, he has been in the Mas business as a young man in Trinidad.
During his reign as the the bandleader, he has won several King and Queen competitions and band of the year awards in Boston, New York and Cambridge, and has received several individual honors. Rudy Osborne's band took a break in 2011 and his presence was missed. See story in the Bay State Banner
Directions? You Ask!
View Larger Map